Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 1 December 2012

December...(and a market)

 It is December! Today I made a little bit of Christmas bunting. White and gold. I think it's very sweet. It is destined for Adelaide and the market my kids have a stall at next Saturday. Hopefully I will finish some more bunting for their stall too.


Picklesticks (my Jess) will have softies, upcycled books, and other gorgeous things. There will be dreamcatchers, jewelery and my bunting. And my Joe will be there with his reconditioned rotary telephones that you can actually use on current telephone lines if you are looking to get your retro on.


The market (It's called Christmas At Our Place!) is at the Charles Sturt Civic Centre, 72 Woodville Road Woodville , from 4pm till 9pm. There will be food available and entertainment as well as the market, so if you are looking for a night out next Saturday night (December 8) check it out!

4 comments:

Lotti said...

Love your bunting. Shame I won't be able to go, we are having a trash and treasure market at work. Sounds like a nice market.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a Lovely Market...Gotta Love Bunting.!
Cheers

Daisy Jayne said...

Sounds like a Lovely Market...love the fabric........

Shay said...

Snap. I did bunting this weekend too!