Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 9 December 2012

To market, to market...

Last night was the market in Adelaide that I sent my bunting to. Most will be coming back here to Melbourne to decorate my house, but one string of bunting sold. Here's some photos of my kids' stall.








So pretty! Meanwhile I am still sick and even sick of being sick now. Back to bed I think!


6 comments:

seabreezequilts said...

What a shame they didn't sell. Hope you feel much better soon, such a bummer time of year to be unwell.

Annabella said...

Oh there are some great things on the stall - the old telephones are lovely! Hope you feel better soon Kris!

Shay said...

What a pity that the bunting didnt dell like hot cakes. On the positive side you get to use it at your place.

I think the stall looks amazing.

Hope you get better soon. I hate being sick and being sick for an extended period is even worse! Sending good thoughts your way.

Shay said...

SELL...I meant Sell!

Suzanne said...

Oh...sad you were sick, but the table looked great!

Sarah said...

sick - argh!

That stall looks SO AMAZINGLY awesome! I am very impressed!