Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 31 December 2012

Gifts




We made quite a few gifts this Christmas, but remembered to take very few photos. This is one I have been working on today. It incorporates special designer fabric made by grandson and granddaughter, as well as Kaffe Fassett. I am thrilled to have finished this bag and will send it off to Adelaide after new years day. (Yes, it's tardy!) My goal for today is to clear off my sewing desk and tidy my sewing room a little so that I can begin 2013 the best way possible!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Hope you get the sewing room tidy and ready for a new year! Hope 2013 is a sew-fest year!! xx

Leanne said...

Lovely bag especially with designer fabric. Good luck with the tidy.

Shay said...

I love the idea of designing your own fabric and incorporating it into a project. I really musty do that this year.

Im sure the recipient wont mind this being a little late . Its a work of art! You cant rush genius!

Jantine said...

I love the special grandchildren fabric...