Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 8 February 2010

Look at this!

So, you should all rush right out and buy "Homespun" so you can make one of Mrs 25's dragons. Yes, my talented designer daughter is featured in this month's Homespun magazine and her dragon is on the front cover. If you want to see a better picture of the said dragon visit her blog at picklesticks. Grandson just loves these dragons. He calls them "rrraahhhhhhhhhhh!!!". Okay, not so much a name as a sound effect, but you get the picture! Even when his Mum showed him the magazine he still said, "rrraahhhhhhhhhhh!!!". She is pretty excited to see her dragon in print. She is also pretty excited about her baby countdown. Just two more weeks till her baby is due. Congratulations Jess!

13 comments:

Lorraine said...

Rrraaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! or WOW!!...that is awesome news....well done Mrs 25!! how very exciting!!!

Tracey said...

I think "rrraahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" is an excellent word for a dragon- it's very evocative! Congrats to Mrs 25.

dutchcomfort said...

So exciting!!! Congratulations on Mrs 25!

Pip said...

Something to look forward to when the mail arrives this week. Well done Jess.

Jantine said...

Yes, I saw and left a message too. You must be soooo proud! It is an awesome dragon too. Hope this baby is not keeping her mom waiting too long with the weather down under and that you will be a grandmother soon!

lera said...

That IS the best dragon ever! Congratulations to your daughter.

Dawn said...

How exciting to be Mum of a 'famous designer' ... well done to Mrs 25....
Hugs Dawn x x

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

Okay! That is just pretty darn exciting! Did you buy like 50 copies. That's what I would do. And I would make sure I had one with me at all times so that at any moment I could pull it out and say "so did you see this..." to everyone. That is seriously fantastic for her. And - Woohoo, only two more weeks - she's got it all goin' on!

Louise said...

Where have I been! I didn't know you were due to become a grandmother again. That's great news. I noticed when in Oz the lovely magazines you could buy. It's also great news that your daughter is featured in one. Just rewards for such amazing talent. x

Sarah said...

YAY - I think they are so cute... I even have two hand made by Mrs 25!

Gina said...

How wonderful. As a proud Welsh woman I'm a great believer in dragons but they have to be red I'm afraid

Love and hugs Gina xxxx

Jenny said...

How fantastic! Hope all goes well with the birth-excitement plus in your neck of the woods!

Leanne said...

Well done on the pattern in Homespun. I bought that pattern ages ago from picklesticks. I must pull t out and have a go. One of the girls had the mag at stitching yesterday so I explained the connection.