Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 4 September 2008

Something I have been thinking about.

Some of you may have come across this blog recently and already heard this story. It is a story that has captured my attention and I am reading "c jane enjoy it" so I thought I would put her button here on my blog (in the sidebar).



Once upon a time there was a girl called Stephanie Nielsen. She was married to a lovely man called Christian and they had four wonderful children. Stephanie was very lucky because she also had a blog (called Nie Nie Dialogues) and lots of blogger friends. She was very happy. One day she and Christian went flying with Christian's flight instructor and were involved in a terrible accident. Christian's flight instuctor (a wonderful man with a family of his own) was killed. Christian and Stephanie were badly burned, but alive. Stephanie's sister Courtney rushed to be with her little sister and watch her children. Courtney had a baby of her own (finally), after struggling with infertility, but decided to take on Stephanie's children while their Mum and Dad spend months in the hospital recovering. Courtney's blog "c jane" is the story of her changed life and details Christian and Stephanie's recovery process. Courtney also is raising money to help pay the hospital bills which will be substantial (healthcare in the USA is so expensive). So, if you want to find out what happens next, click the button on my sidebar and go "c jane".

No comments: