Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Another new blog!

Jane Green is the owner of my favourite Patchwork shop. Ever since I started my blog I have been encouraging her to start her own blog. It's not because I'm naturally bossy (of course not!), but because blogging is so much fun! The Patchwork Apple is in the main street of Woodside in the Adelaide Hills. I first met Jane about 14 years ago in her newly opened shop in her home at Lenswood. I went there with my tiny little baby (Mr 14) who is now 6 foot 2! It was a long time ago. Jane and her sister in law Annette were so welcoming that I came back to their shop often! Sadly, Annette passed away in 2000. (I think of her every time I visit The Patchwork Apple)

Jane's shop is very pretty and it has a lovely atmosphere. I think that is due to the fact that Jane is a lovely person. So rush over to her new blog and welcome her to the blogosphere! (I keep telling her that you are all some of the nicest people I have ever met!)

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

I am looking forward to spending some time in the shop during my holidays....LOL.....all the things I want to do on these two weeks would probably fill about 10 weeks...!

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

That looks like a lovely shop. I wish we had a better quilt shop nearby! I have to drive an hour to get to the only good one around.

Levin said...

i wanna go there......now that the weather is nice, perhaps we should make a day trip as a family. i'm sure david and the boys could find something to do
l
x

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful fabrics, very lovely, pretty and soft. I really like them. I must go there one day!!