Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 9 December 2007

The start of something big.

Yesterday my Bradley began work on our old kitchen. Hopefully he will spend the next couple of months transforming it into our new kitchen. As you can see, we desperately need more storage in our kitchen. Brad has already built lots of storage for this house. (Lotsa people=lotsa stuff!) But all his building efforts so far have just been a preparation for him building my "ultimate" kitchen. I'll let you know it's progress.

6 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Good luck with your ultimate kitchen!! Some storage...!

Yarnsticksbooks said...

Storage??? What's that???

Oh how I envy you your up-coming storage solutions.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I thought my pantry was well stocked, but look at all of those cans of tomatoes!!! You wont know yourself with a new kitchen - how exciting!! It is the best room in the house to makeover I think, always so rewarding. =) Cant wait to see the new room!

Life's little stuff said...

Yeehaa!
How exciting.Look forward to progress reports
huggs Tina

Kate said...

How exciting! I dream of some kitchen storage.

Kirsty said...

Your kitchen looks like my local supermarket. I'll look forward to tracking your progress with the "dream".