Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 18 December 2007

Reno work.

Yes! There's actually stuff happening at our house. This pine panelling is going to be painted Wattyl Orchid. I know! They do sell other paint colours, but I love orchid! I long to have a house entirely painted in Wattyl Orchid. Some members of my family claim this proves my insanity, but I think they'll love it when I get through with it. This photo shows the panelling in progress.
This photo shows the finished product. I'm going for a "beachy" look. A sort of casual, modern beachy look. On the way to Christmas I'm hoping to paint.
New doors. Having pretty doors can make such a difference to your home! I love these doors. I already have a few in place and hopefully these will be installed by the new year. (I know this will shock you, but I'm going to paint them with Wattyl Orchid!)

1 comment:

Kate said...

This is going to look really nice! Can't wait to see it finished.