Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 20 December 2007

Musings in the middle of the night.

This week I have been in the car doing the taxi thing as the sun has started to set. I've tried to capture the colours I see in the sky several times, but the photos I've taken have never been quite the same colours as I remember. Yesterday was hot and muggy (well, muggy for someone who lives in Adelaide). We cooled off in the evening with a swim. Our pool was last year's Christmas present. What a great present! We still enjoy it frequently. This Christmas I seem to be all "bah humbug"! Only five days to go and I still think we should cancel Christmas this year! (We had Christmas last year! No sense in being greedy!!!) I'm not sure if it's the thought of aquiring all that stuff (where will we put it?) or whether I'm just too tired to do Christmas this year. (I know, being up in the middle of the night blogging is not a great way to catch up on sleep, but I'm having trouble with the whole sleep thing!) Hmmm..... Perhaps I'll get over the Scrooge attitude I'm bogged down in. Stay tuned. (Will our hero cancel Christmas? And if she does, how will she explain it to the 7 year old?)

No comments: