Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Friday 19 October 2007

Papercrafts too!

This has been a busy week. Knitting, papercrafts, sewing clothes, and even some quilting! I know! I have even amazed myself! It has been a fun week. I made this accordian book earlier in the week. It had ten pages and I filled it with photos and cool paper and sent it to my daughter overseas.

This is something I always wanted to make, but was too afraid to try. Hmmm... it's foolish to be afraid to try. I had fun making this book and filling it up. The paint on the wall behind the book is Dulux Maximus. The darkest blue you can have before you have to call it black!


Whilst I was busy with my accordian book Miss 10 caught the papercraft bug and decided to make some christmas cards. Her Dad was most impressed with the card below. He thought it would have taken hours to cut out the letters. Umm... no. The letters came like that!
This photo is a little blurry, but you get the idea. The tree cutouts came from officeworks after christmas last year. You know, cheap!

Today Picklesticks and I have been putting a quilt top together. Haven't taken any photos yet. More later.

No comments: