Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 1 October 2007

Labour Day Holiday


I'm not sure why we have a labour day holiday, but I have been hard at work today! I'm painting that very red/pink room from the previous post. It's taken two coats of undercoat to cover it, but now my "orchid" will look beautiful. Today is the first day of the school holidays. You might wonder how that affects us because we homeschool, but this is the time my kids can catch up with their schooled friends. We have quite few activities set for this week so the crafting and painting might have to take a back

seat! I thought I would share some of my front yard with you because everything is just so beautiful at the moment!









Green apricots, daisies and apple blossoms.













No comments: