Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 27 October 2007

Painting

I have been sewing and knitting this week but nothing is finished yet. I have also been painting. Rooms not pictures. But I'm not finished there either! It's been a slow week.

These are art works produced by Miss 10 and Mr 6. Paint, glue, paper, and canvas have been calling my name, but I have been ignoring them. Next week I think I'll answer their call.
I love to paint. I'm looking forward to next week. Hopefully I will finish something this weekend and spend next week painting!!!

3 comments:

Life's little stuff said...

how about painting a canvas for the room and don't paint the room?! Natural is good- right?
Lovely colours Mr 6 and Miss 10.

Anonymous said...

Mother of eight OMG!!!! I thought 4 was bad enough!!
Thanks for dropping by my blog Kris, but go go go thats sounds more like your life.

Anonymous said...

you are so busy! I love the ikea showroom. My mr4nearly5 badly needed zebra pjs when he saw mr7's! Thanks - I think!