Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 28 October 2012

Sneek Peek

After finishing the pebbles quilt I realised that my sewing desk was trashed! I'm not sure how that happens, but it does. Flat surfaces at my house seem to have some kind of magnetic attraction. They gather things seemingly without effort. During the clearing up process I discovered the selveges from the jelly roll I raced with recently. I was chiding myself for not binning them sooner when I remembered that I had kept them because I thought they were so pretty. It seemed a shame to dispose of something so pretty so I kept them. I don't need much encouragemnet to be distracted from a clean up job so when I discovered the selveges today I stated to put them together. They are on their way to being a little something. I also discovered other scraps that I have plans for, so the tidying has definitely been put on hold while I do a little sewing.





No comments: