Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 18 October 2012

Design Mess

my desk tonight
I was so happy to finish that quilt last night that I started a mental list about all the things I could do today, now that that quilt was out of the way, and then today I did none of the things on the mental list at all. I did drag fabrics out of the cupboard and spread them around on my desk. And books. And magazines. And now I have nothing to show for it! Well, it's not all that bad because I did go food shopping today which seemed essential once my sons listed everything we were out of as we sat together at the breakfast table. And I do now have an idea of what I am going to work on tomorrow. It involves fish. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Daisy Jayne said...

it all seems to me to be a bit FISHY

picklesticks said...

I love those fish! All very green and blue.

Shay said...

Maybe you needed a down day after that stellar finish?