Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 27 February 2012

Sewing blouses

I have been sewing blouses. I have three finished now with another five to go.

I managed to spend most of my day sewing today which makes me very happy and I plan to do the same tomorrow. It is still raining at my house after a grey and rainy day, the best kind of day.

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

they promised us some rain....and if you call ten spots rain then we got it.....could do with some soon...the garden is gasping! Look at you...the sewing queen! I hope to get some done soon......

Lotti said...

I love the material that you have used for this shirt, so pretty. One little girl is going to look very beautiful in it.

Shay said...

You're on a roll Kris. Love the batik fabric .

Yep- I got ten spots my way too but they're still promising it's coming. I wish it would hurry up.It's been too sultry the last couple of days. I wish I was at your place.

Daisy Jayne said...

wow kris, such hip faric .... you are on a roll....

Unknown said...

Your Little Blouses are so Cute..
cheers