Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Friday 3 February 2012

Can't believe it's February!

Not only February, but it's the third already!!! Well, that's what happens when you are toiling away in the salt mines, I mean moving house! It was not our intention to move house, in fact not our plan at all. We have only had our furniture and been unpacked at this house for six months so as I pack I am very disgruntled. Everything I put in a box I can remember taking out of a box and I keep wondering why I am not psychic! Life would be so much easier if I were psychic. We are in the inbetween phase of the move. Some of our stuff is there, and some here. "There" is just two streets away. Some of the kids are really keen to walk there whilst carrying something to the new house. I am of the opinion that it's not that close! (It's not!!!)

Meanwhile I have been ignoring the blogosphere (and all who sail in it), but woke up this morning feeling distinctly uninspired and feeling a need to catch up with all the latest. And the latest is just lovely! People have been making little blankets of love, showing off their January accomplishments, their flimsies and their newly finished quilts! There have been more monthly milestones met in the Some Kind of Wonderful stitch-a-long and my flickr groups are bristling with new things to catch up with! Life isn't so bad after all. I can't wait till this move is over (Monday night?) and I'm possibly not worth speaking to until then. So, here's something lovely to look at until I can be civil again.

My baby the uncle, Mr 11 with grandies!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kris I hear You..we did it too after 6 months..Not Fun.
I can see a resemblence in your Grandies to Your Son..so alike.
Good Luck and hope you can settle for a while this time.
Take care

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I am looking forward to moving, but then again we have been in this house for 14 years. The last time we moved, we were still half packed at the 6 month mark, I would be past disgruntled too! I hope it is for the best and grand things come out of the unwanted move.

Sarah said...

breath in and breath out....

Shay said...

I moved 9 times in 10 years and was thoroughly sick of it by the time I moved into this house . I've been here 11 years and have no intention of moving anywhere...

You'll get there . One box at a time.

Mr. 11 is a very handsome young man. That grandson on yours is a cutie too.