Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 12 January 2012

It has begun.

Days when I spend most of my day out and don't sew much at all (there are very few actual no-sew days in my world) I don't seem to be able to remember to blog. I am thinking of having dictionaries around the world change the word "blog" to "brag" because it seems that that's what I do here rather than blog. Now I have no record of a day spent at the Caribbean Gardens and Warrandyte.

Then, when we came home, Miss 19 and I began the packing. Yes, it seems as though we have barely unpacked (our stuff did only arrive here six months ago) and now we need to get everything back in those boxes! Well, possibly not everything. Moving is a wonderful opportunity to sort and discard, if nothing else. So we started on the books yesterday afternoon. Eight boxes were packed, and we had two boxes of discards. We are probably half done. (I know! We have a lot of books! My excuse is that we are homeschoolers and need a lot. Perhaps the real reason is that we are hoarders!) Anyway, we have begun packing and still have no idea of our destination. Moving day is less than three weeks away. Today I am hoping to sew my cares away!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come you are moving again? I haven't moved in over twenty years.

Shontelle said...

Moving again!! May the force be with you. xx

Lotti said...

Perhaps I should 'PRETEND' I'm going to move every 6 months and then I could do a lot of clearing out all the time ..... I guess that's one way of getting rid of stuff that you don't need ... move. Good luck with finding somewhere to move to ... hope a good property comes up. Just the right one for you guys.

Louise said...

Oh my goodness, moving again! x

Leanne said...

That doesn't sound like fun. Why are you moving again?