Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 19 April 2011

A little crochet.

This is what the crocheted rug is up to. I have also been stitching. Almost finished my first Tis the Season stitcheries. It would be a good idea to actually finish something, rather than almost. I'll try to do that this week. (Yesterday I took Miss 18 to the airport. Yep. She went home. We miss her already.)

5 comments:

Jeni said...

love the rug that will be cosy this winter ....

dutch sisters said...

LOvely rug! Can't wait to see your stitchery.

Lenora said...

I also have the crochet bug at the moment, though your progress is a lot better than mine. Hope your house is not feeling too empty with one less.

Shay said...

I think multiple projects seem to be sweeping Blogland at the moment. Nobody is finishing things and everyone is starting new stuff . Im calling that "bursts of creative genius". We are all so full of fabulous ideas we cant wait to start them.

Love the crochet!

Dawn said...

gorgeous rug Kris...love it looks almost a quilt style... great work!
Hugs Dawn x x