Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Friday 1 April 2011

Doors - Snappy Friends Challenge

Okay, so these are not amazing photos, but work with me here. I had a complete vision of what I would do for this challenge. It involved a trip to the inner city where front doors are right on the footpath, then I would take some fantastic photos. But this week I went to my daughter's graduation. The graduates were taken on stage through a door to the left of the stage. When the door opened there was a sliver of light and I thought of the metaphorical doors that would open for these people because of their graduation. So, here are my thoughts this week on doors represented by these two photos.

Check out the Snappy Friends blog.

2 comments:

Gillie said...

I love it! Great to look at and I love the analogy!

Shay said...

Very symbolic. Where do these deeps thoughts of yours come from? (and why dont I think like that!)

Love your representation of doors Kris.