Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 6 November 2010

Who was that masked man?

The sights you see while out shopping! If you saw this at the front of the local bookshop, what would you think? Nothing is what I thought. In fact, I didn't even notice these guys! (I was on a mission!) It was Miss 24 who noticed them and was stopped in her tracks.

Get a load of these three! Now you can place them, huh? Miss 24 is the biggest Star Wars fan I have produced. (I have produced quite a few considering I have never even seen any of the movies myself and don't care for "spaceship" shows at all!) Of course Mr 10 is a huge fan too and was quite happy to pose with these guys outside the Angus and Robertsons bookshop. Miss 24 got all shy on me. Can't think why? Why wouldn't she want to appear randomly on my blog? I am trying to carry my camera with me everywhere this year so I can capture such unexpected moments. I was pretty impressed with myself!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

I love that you didn't notice that guy in red....not something you see every day.....you MUST have been on a mission! I haven't seen any of the Star Wars movies either....I really do think we are twins!

Shay said...

Only you could run into half the cast of Star Wars while out Kris. I never see anything interesting !