Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 21 November 2010

Did it!

Yay! I finished one of the bags. (If you are related to me, look away now! Lol! I always wanted to say something like that. Let's face it. Such a statement is obsolete if you are me. I am related to soooo many people that no-one could possibly guess if this is for them. Something to do with having a thousand or so children I think!) How cute is it? It is a very clever pattern and went together so easily. I am so glad I have another six to put together. Maybe this week is looking better after all!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah see you have been Pro-Active..well done I Love the Idea of the Strips..Great Bag...I don't Think I am related so I had a look..lol
cheers

dutchcomfort said...

Looks great!

Shay said...

I wish I was related. That bag is cute!

Doesn't it feel fabulous to finish something? 6 more to go and Im sure you'll power through.

Im thinking this week I may have to try harder with crafting and do less blog reading if I want to achieve anything.

Suzanne said...

Very cute bag! Since you have all those other strips sewn together, I bet the other bags will go together really fast. Have a great week!

Chookyblue...... said...

cute
love that pattern.........

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

It does look great - cute pattern.

Pip said...

I'm definitely not related. I like those colours, you must have stayed up late finishing that.

Lucky-1 said...

Blast about not being related..... I could just see myself loving that little bag...hint hint....lol

Jantine said...

Great bag, love the fabrics! Sometimes you just need days like last week to finally get somewhere!