Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Friday 29 October 2010

Red Club!

This is a photo of the patchwork apple's red club no 4. The one I have yet to complete. Today was red club no 5. Another one I have yet to complete. No 5 is a house. I prefered the small houses, but they didn't prefer me. We had trouble putting them together. Just couldn't get them to fit! Oh well, another day! Not tomorrow though. I am off to the patchwork apple for a layer cake class. Should be fun!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

.....I just posted a pic of my Red Club 4 and 5.......great minds!! Have a great day tomorrow.....!

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

That's a pretty little quilt. I'm loving all the red you are working with. You are so lucky to have so many great classes to go to.

Chookyblue...... said...

I wished I could join you girls at the Patchwork apple..........

sandra said...

Wish I had classes near by to go to like you do. They are such fun aren't they.

Sarah said...

ohhhw I lika red...

Something about that colour...

Shay said...

Enjoy the class. Love the red quilt. Sweet.

Unknown said...

This Quilt is Gorgeous...Hope you Enjoyed your class...
cheers