Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 18 November 2012

What are your daisies in the lawn?

daisies!
I like daisies in the lawn. I must do, because I have lots of photos of them! These are near the doctor's surgery and I can't resist snapping them every time we visit. Aren't digital cameras amazing? Even when I don't have a camera with me I have a camera with me (my phone) and I take many photos of daisies in the lawn. What do you snap with your phone camera? I'm not sure whether daisies in the lawn are a feature of Melbourne footpaths only, or whether I just ignored them when I lived in Adelaide. Anyway, they seem to be everywhere this year and I love to take photos of them!

3 comments:

Lotti said...

I just love daisies in the grass. I love daisies full stop. They are so pretty. I think we all take photos of the things that we like. I love taking photos of trees, flowers, nature in general and have lots of photos of those type of things.

Pip said...

I love daisies too, I don't like the bees that sometimes like the daisies, especially when said bees sting me :( (think barefoot dancing on the lawn)

I love my camera in my phone too, although I often forget about it and go to grab my big camera, I often snap labels of products so I can find what I am looking for in the supermarket.

Joolz said...

We don't have those daisys in lawns down this way but I did spy some in Strahan, Tasmania and thought they looked lovely. Something about a daisy, they are always sunshiny and happy.

Cheers - Joolz