Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 11 November 2012

I got it together!

ziggy zaggy quilt

I actually got this quilt top together yesterday. It's only small (34"? by 44") but I really like it.  I feel terribly happy that there is none of this fabric left, I have used it all up! I also managed to find a backing fabric for it in the cupboard too. Such a happy circumstance. This coming week looks quite busy so I'm not sure when I will stretch it and finish it. I guess I'll put it on the pile.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

It has come together so nicely. I really like the mix of colours and patterns. Great work. Don't make it a UFO!!!

Lorraine said...

Nice work!

Lotti said...

That's really nice. I love that white is the main colour along with the other colours .... I really like it.

Unknown said...

Looks Great Kris...Well Done.
Cheers

Shay said...

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!

You can knock this off in no time at all!

Lurline said...

Yummo!
Hugs - Lurline!