Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 2 April 2012

It's April

It's April. I am so surprised that it's April. I don't think I have finished with March yet! Had a pretty ho-hum day today. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. This photo is for my Rose. When she was younger she had a dead bird photo collection. (Who am I kidding? She probably still does even though she's 21!) She found them fascinating. This is a bird I discovered last week on our front lawn.

Of course I had to take a photo and send it to her! (Old habits!)
So, this is my April. What's yours like?

2 comments:

Shay said...

I haven't finished with February yet ...

It seems a lot of people are into dead bird photography. I just googled and thats what Google says anyway.

Shontelle said...

Nice! We get a bit of the old deceased bird around these parts too. I kid myself that our cat has nothing to do with these fatalities. Maybe we should start a separate blog dedicated to our dearly departed avian friends?