Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Cheerful...

A foxglove I grew at the last house.

I thought I might just get my sewing room finished today. It's close, but not done. It has been a cheerful day though. I managed to put my pinboards up and pin up my favourite things to look at. (No, not on pinterest! A real life pinning!) Very cheerful! I visited with friends Margaret and Merle for two hours, lots of chatting and laughing! And I got a letter from Molly. It is so very cheerful to hear from her! I don't think I could have had a better day. So on this cheerful day I thought I would show you a photo of a foxglove I grew at the last house. Flowers are just so cheerful, and I find flowers I have tended and grown myself to be the most cheerful flowers of all.

4 comments:

Lotti said...

Sounds like you've had a good day. Those flowers are so pretty .... shame you haven't got them at your new house. I'm sure you'll get that sewing room finished soon.

Shay said...

I really must plant some flowers around here because you're right- they are cheerful.

Letters from family - another tick

And working on perfecting your sewing space- sounds like you had a wonderful day full of things to be thankful for.

simplestitches said...

gorgeous...
sounds like a great day,

Joolz said...

We've been having such glorious autumn weather, you'd swear it was spring instead! I had a day off work (what?)yesterday with some ladies and we had a fine time, attended a meeting in another town then had coffees, naughty slices then shopping. I haven't done that in ages! Made me very cheerful, indeed!

Cheers - Joolz