Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 29 December 2011

De-stashing...

Some of the fabric I found this week.
I discovered a box after Christmas. It had fabric in it. I think I have been in denial about how much fabric I have. I have been inspired by Kim and Kate to do something about my fabric hoard. Yep. I am going to de-stash via my etsy shop. Not just fabric, but books and patterns too I think. In about a week I'll post a link to my etsy shop so you can make the most of the lovely fabric I have that someone else should use! Off to sort through stuff. Do you think there are any more boxes? (Yes, I am moving in a month or so. Trying to make it an easy move!!!)

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG moving again...........nooooooo.........goodluck destashing.......

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Yes I am sure you have many more boxes with fabric in them. Especially if your room looks anything like mine did a year ago. Good luck!

Lorraine said...

Moving????? I thought that wasn't happening.....are you coming back to SA???

Shay said...

I've been de-stashing this week to and I dont have anywhere near as much fabric as Mr. P thought I did!

I hate moving....