Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Sewing day

We went to Mrs 26's house today and I sewed. I didn't remember to take any photos (keeping it real, I will have to admit that I didn't even remember to take the camera!) I managed to put the stripy blocks from the last post together in a quilt top and I actually managed to put some of the 9 patches together that I am making my split 9 patch top from. The bits above are the stage immediately before the 9 patch stage. So again, sewing done - but nothing finished. I did enjoy the sewing though. Flitting suits me I think. So, tomorrow? More flitting I think!

4 comments:

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

That is so great that you get to have sewing days with your girl. I have been running Kellie all over town the past two days so today I plan to get in some crafty time!

Suzanne said...

Nice to relax with the family doing something fun...enjoy your flitting!

Jantine said...

The most important is to enjoy your hobby, it must be great to have a daughter to go to for some sewing! I wish my mother would live closer by....

Lorraine said...

I am soooo jealous of your flitting.....although I do a lot of flitting it is usually from home to work...and back again....so my flitting is way more boring than yours! Glad you had a fun sewing day......! There...that even sounded sincere didn't it..... :)