Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Friday 28 May 2010

Red Club No. 2

Marg Low's Red Club today at the Patchwork Apple! It was such a beautiful day. It rained. And you know how much we South Australian's love rain! It was a truly lovely day. I went early and had lunch at the bakery. I sat in the bakery and watched autumn. Lots of red, brown and gold leaves falling and everything was grey. Then we stitched. The hexagon flower above is Prue's. She got hers appliqued onto the block! She was speedy gonzales! My hexagon flower is below. Not appliqued to the block!

Tomorrow is meant to be another rainy day here, just the kind of day to spend inside sewing I think.

5 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I "had" to buy this this week.........

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sounds like a good day...just love these hexagons..

Unknown said...

Sounds like my kinda Day...Glad you Enjoyed it...Love the Hexies in the Red..Noice.
cheers

Bird Bath said...

ahh, the joys of rainy days. hope you enjoyed the cosy indoors atmosphere.

Pip said...

Rainy days are the best, it means you HAVE to stay inside and sew (or read)