Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 5 April 2009

Month One

Yes, I finished month one of my Rosalie Quinlan block of the month from the patchwork apple. I have really enjoyed the stitching part. I find stitching very relaxing. (Knitting too) So, when everything seems too much, I stitch. Another reason why I will spend the easter break stitching!

6 comments:

Lotti said...

Oh, that is cool.....I love it. You are so clever.

Lurline said...

Oh, he is so lovely!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Sarah said...

That looks great! Very productive....

lera said...

Very nice, Kris.

The Patchwork Apple- Jane..... Visit www.patchworkapple.com said...

Well Kris, I have finally had a read of some blogs, including catching up with yours. Just haven't had time lately. I just love the santa from 'Its a Redwork Xmas' BOM. Haven't seen any finished block until now! I also really like your Diamonds quilt. It is so effective, well done!
Happy Easter, Jane

Leanne said...

I'm with you stitching and knitting over Easter sounds like a good idea.
Love the Santa.