Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 21 March 2009

Umbrella bloom by Sam Spenser

Isn't this the coolest? One of my favourite things on the internet is street art. (It's also one of my favourite things in real life too!) I regularly search it out. Last week I found this on the Wooster Collective blog. Beautiful. So vibrant and happy! How could you not smile when you saw this tree? Next time you're looking for inspiration, google "street art"!

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

that's amazing ....how cool...and a good autumn colour!

Lucky-1 said...

That is just the coolest idea:D Lurv it.

Lotti said...

that is so cool.....love it....and yellow is such a sunny colour

Cosy said...

That definitely is the coolest thing I've seen! I love it. So sunny too.

NoƩmia said...

Amazing and beautiful!

Julie said...

I like this too. How unexpected!

Joolz said...

Seeing that would definitely make my day and make me smile.

Have a good one - Joolz

Jenny said...

So so lovely and certainly makes you smile:)