Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Friday 5 December 2008

I signed up!

I was visiting Gina's blog last night and read that she had signed up to do the Four Seasons Quilt Swap number 5. I have watched these swaps previously and have loved them, and wished to be a part of them . . . . . . . and now I am! I am very excited! (Thank you Gina for talking about the swap on your blog!) So, if you want to join me go here for information. This round is a monochromatic challenge which sounds really interesting! Can't wait!

6 comments:

Lurline said...

Oh, i don't think this swap would be my thing, Kris, though I am very keen to see what evolves - I'll be checking regularly!
Hugs - Lurline!

Jantine said...

Good of you to spread the word. I will ponder over it, but honestly would like to finish a few of my own first! How about your new curtains, I think you deserve those! Started already?

Dee said...

I've just done a bit of a catchup read so here are my comments where you're most likely to see them.
1. Congrats on the studio space and those great awards.
2. Since reading your blog I've begun to feel a swelling of creativity and desire to sew again. Maybe in 2009 I'll take a small class and do a project.
3. happy birthday Big J
4. Those are some massive tonsils.
5. and that baby is something else. So cute. I could imagine you're the proudest Granny. I love that age with the giggling and the talking.
6. last of all "Merry Christmas"

quiltygal said...

Hi Kris..thanks for the offer of a rugby tackle ..you will only be required in spotlight Munno Para as that is right next to where I do my shopping so is very hard to resist I have to go there today to get some felt for a xmas present that is one fabric I dont have!!! but I will be good I promise :) started on my magazines yesterday now theres another story !!!! must admit those curtains are "out there" funny how those "temporary" things seem to hang on !! Have a good week

Leanne said...

I think you are extremely brave...I am not that creative.

Gina said...

How great you are joining in. Who knows we might be partnered

Love and hugs Gina xxx