Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 5 April 2008

Melly & Me Swapness

Yesterday afternoon someone answered the door to Australia Post and brought this package in to me. It is from Janine who is my Melly & Me scrappy swap partner and she sent me some of the most beautiful scraps ever! Her parcel actually made my day. I have been in bed the past three days thanks to the kids who shared their germs with me this week. I am asthmatic and tend to be allergic to any virus' or bacterial infections. So when I'm sick I end up in bed because my breathing is usually affected. This year the germs seem to be starting early. Last year I didn't get sick until August.

Mr 7 fell in love with this little charm that Janine included. It's a little pincushion and is so sweet! I have packed up my scraps for Janine today and will post them off tomorrow. I'm a little behind. It was a lot of fun to go through my scraps. It was inspiring actually. I got to touch lots of fabrics and all sorts of project ideas started to fill my mind. I'm sorting fabric next in my sorting year and now I can't wait!

3 comments:

Levin said...

i love parcels but i especially love parcels that contain things like this, or things home-made. it puts a smile on my face, makes me happy inside. gives me a little hope in world. there are still kind people out there!
hope you are feeling better. there are lots of nasties out there. take care, rest as much as you can.
l
x

Bird Bath said...

Hope your'e on the mend. What a nice package to brighten your day.Full of brightness and cheer!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! We are so thrilled that your swap package brightened your day!! It is so much fun both recieveing a swap package and preparing one for someone else with love!