Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 8 April 2008

'Happy Week' No 2

I love going to the playground with my kids! It's another of my happy thoughts. Of course, I don't much like it when they walk on top of the monkey bars. Mr 13 can't hang from the monkey bars any more cause he has grown heaps in the last six months, so he figures he's allowed to do the top!


This was a fun day. Once we had finished at the playground we went and got gelato from the shop around the corner.

Mmmm..... delicious!

3 comments:

Bird Bath said...

Yes! watching the kids play makes one happy...and as for gelato that would be cheer in a cone:)

Rose said...

That gelato was so nice. I was jealous of your children because I couldnt climb on the playground too :(

Louise said...

I need no excuse for an ice-cream, especially a Mr Whippy, with a flake in! x