Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 6 January 2008

Snow for some!

Friday 39 degrees. Saturday 40 degrees. Just when I thought I would melt I got an email from Miss 21 with photos showing her playing in snow! Nicolette commented on my blog recently and said she found the difference in seasons we experience hard to realise. I have the exact same feeling. I actually did feel cooler looking at my daughter playing in the snow.


The last couple of days I haven't done much at all. I have had a headache, which tends to hang around longer when it's hot. I started some knitting yesterday. I've decided I'm a knitter afterall. I'm knitting a singlet from a layette. If it goes well I will knit some more for that winter baby Mrs 23 is expecting. Wish me luck! ( I suck at knowing where I'm up to in a pattern!)

2 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely photo of fun in the snow. Headache during a heat wave. Not my piece of cake! Take care and just keep on knitting!

Kate said...

We've been having those temperatures - but in celcius - had to spend the day in the air conditioning!