Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 3 January 2008

Airport again!

For someone who hasn't flown for 16 years I sure spend a lot of time at the airport! Last night we went to pick up Mr 19. He had a fun time and was a little loathe to get back to "the real world" as he put it. He started work this morning at 5am so reality hit with a bang!


Over the past few days I have been making pinafores for Mrs 23. Here she is modelling her favourite. She says she feels like a little girl wearing a pretty dress. I'm not sure if she likes it or not!

Here is the other one. I made them from a pattern I had bought some years ago and used fabrics from my stash. They are probably not what she would choose for herself, but they are something to wear!

This is what they were supposed to look like! I really am the Queen of blurry photos. Hey! It's a talent!

One of my goals for 2008 is to sew 52 articles of clothing. I think I should be able to do that, but we'll see. I'm going to start a list on the side of my blog, and you'll be able to chart my progress. I also want to quilt more. As yet I don't have any plans for the quilting bit. I'm sure it will come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

picklesticks said...

I do like them, they are the comfiest things I have worn in ages!