Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 1 May 2012

May

It's May and I am astonished at how fast this year is passing. (Again. Still. How can I still be surprised by this?)  Anyway, lots of exciting things are planned for my May. Here's a sneak peek at one of them.


Yes, my children will be celebrating May the fourth ("May the force") with a lot of dressing up and watching of Star Wars movies. They also have friends coming in costume to watch movies too and I believe they will also be eating food. Yes, it's a party. Some of them are sewing in preparation.


Things like this,

Jedi costume
and this,

Handmaiden's outfit in progress
and others are setting up the decorations.


That's his story, and he's sticking to it! It's really nice to have a "making, doing" vibe in the air here. Must get on and make something myself!

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Any excuse for a party!! It is indeed a hive of activity....Enjoy!

Sarah said...

SOOoooo cool, that is...

Shay said...

I wish I could be there . It looks like a lot of fun is being planned.

Lotti said...

Oh my gosh, this sounds like fun .... the Jedi costume is awesome. Looks like there has been some serious sewing happening over your way.

Katherine said...

Looks like a fun day ahead! May the force be with you...

Jindi's Cottage said...

Idea it love I do...fun have and enjoy...