Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 24 May 2012

Birthdays

A Lozmade wallhanging.
Earlier this year I had a birthday. (I do it every year, despite the fact that it just makes me older and older!) I received lovely things from Loz and meant to share them here, but never quite got that far. (My birthday was sandwiched in amongst all that packing and moving thing we did earlier this year.) I thought tonight I would show you this lovely Lozmade wallhanging I have hung above my computer in the sewing room. I look at it every day and love to think that here my heart can rest! I hope you are having a lovely week. Mine is being all unexpected with my Bradley having to suddenly go away for work and the sewing thing sort of just not happening. So I have given up on sewing and decided to sit and knit until the sewing bug takes over again. I'm sure it will.

4 comments:

Lotti said...

I love that it's beautiful .... especially love the verse.

Chookyblue...... said...

great wall hanging........Loz did a great job......enjoy.......I love the things my friends have made for me........

Leanne said...

That Loz is a good egg.

Janine said...

lovely sentiment