Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Monday 7 May 2012

Fabric

I am searching for my pincushion (see last post) and today my search lead me to discover some fabric. I felt really happy when I discovered it. Gosh I have great fabric!

I didn't find the pincushion. Just fabric. I guess I was spurred on by our discovery of our missing potato masher on the weekend. (I know! Who has a missing potato masher? I think that missing item was related to the visit of grandchildren in March!) The hunt will continue!

6 comments:

Daisy Jayne said...

DONT YOU JUST LOVE A MYSTERY TOUR

Jindi's Cottage said...

ooooh oooooh great treasures you have found there...mmm, maybe the grandies have had something to do with the missing pincushion as well...cheeky possums!...

Lotti said...

Believe me I've found some amazing things when looking for something else, totally unrelated, but nonethless found them anyway. I'm sure that pin cushion will just turn up out of the blue when you are not even looking for it.

FloS said...

You must be happy to discover again these beautiful fabrics !! Enjoy !
Florence

Shay said...

Any day in which you discover fabric (that Im assuming you'd kind of forgotten you had ) is a fabulous day.

Keep searching-I'm sure the pincushion will turn up!

Chookyblue...... said...

hey where did the test disappear too........hope your having a nice visit........

we're you able to sew on the train.........