Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Wednesday 29 October 2008

Where I'd like to be.....

At the beach! Yes, that's where I'd like to be. But I'm not. Having a bit of a sulk this week because I don't live near the beach. (Miss 18 says that's a good thing! She doesn't like the thought of Tsunamis!) Hmm... I could be happy if I was holidaying at the beach, but I'm not even doing that! Haven't done any sewing. Just feel grumpy! I guess I'll get over it.

This is the market we did on Saturday. Mrs 24 was pleased with the market result and we will be back at the market next month. Miss 11 sold some things too, so there were smiles all round! We were all stressing a bit (we are a bunch of worriers here), but next time should be easier. We won't be so worried! It was a great market. Such a lovely setting, and a great variety of wares for sale! Hmm... Maybe I'll sew something tomorrow to sell at the market.

8 comments:

Bird Bath said...

good to hear you had success at the market...your stall looks lovely (esp the spots and stripe bunting!)
I didn't know there was a crafty market happening around here??
Hope your grumpies disappear soon. A bit of sewing should clear them up.

Jantine said...

You should have packed yourself within the parcels you sent to me as the beach is just about half an hour drive from here!

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

Glad to hear that market was fun! YES! Playing with sewing stuff always always always makes me happy again! Go play with your toys. You'll feel better in a jiffy!

Jenny said...

Your market stall looked lovely-glad it went well. Hope you have a good day today and I can thoroughly recommend living near the beach-good for the soul!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Glad to hear the market stall was a success - your wares look lovely!!

Sarah said...

Wow that is fantastic that you set up a stall and went for it - well done!

You are allowed to have a grumpy week - I am having one to. Maybe we should proclaim this week an official grumpy women's week?

Julie said...

I have to say - that piggie is just the cutest thing!! So is the yellow birdie.

Katherine said...

Yay! Glad to hear that the market went well. Looks like some great items for sale on your table.