Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Friday 24 October 2008

Mushroom bag

No it's not a blurry photo (in case you were wondering). The photo below is a blurry photo! Hmm..... took more than a dozen photos and not one decent one in the bunch! I gave up and thought you would like to see this bag even if it was blurry! (Hope you do!!!)

This bag is similar to one I made for the stitching angel swap. I changed it somewhat because I wasn't very happy with it's shape. I am much happier now and will be taking this lone bag to the craft market tomorrow! (See picklesticks for more market info)

2 comments:

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

blurry or not -- it looks really cute! Have fun at the market!

MissyMack said...

Aw it's so cute! Love the fabric!