Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 11 October 2008

Needlecase

Remember this stitchery? I turned it into a needlecase today. It felt like it took me all day. I guess I was tired and was having "one of those days". I measured wrong, cut wrong and..... you get the picture. I do like the end result though and despite one mistake (which I'm not revealing here!) I am happy with it. It's pretty I think and matches the project bag beautifully. I am working on the third item at the moment and there is possibly a fourth in the works. (See how I go!) I hope my swap partner likes it.


2 comments:

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

That was a great idea making a needle case with it!

Jenny said...

It is very lovely and I am sure your swap partner will love it!