Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Stitching Angel Swap Completed!

Hard to believe, I know! I'm finished!!! I figured the best place for me to photograph my Angel swap was in the garden because where else do you find butterflies? I finished off the swap with a Tilda bag. I have been wanting to make one of these "make-up" bags for ages and thought this would be a good time to make one. It went together wonderfully and I think I will make a bunch more of these! So fun!


I finished this quilted bag today too. Yes, I know I have made lots of bags, but I have been watching my partner's blog and I think that bags are what she wants! This is what the front looks like.

And this is the back. I had great fun practising my quilting on this bag. I am not very good at quilting and need all the practise I can get!. I hope she doesn't mind my freemotion practise!

Another butterfly in the hollyhocks. Hollyhocks are one of my favourite plants, because if you have some rain they just keep coming back! Plants that self-sow are my best!

Now, here's the whole collection in the daisies. I will take it to the post office tomorrow and send it on it's way! Will I be sending it to you????? You'll have to wait and see!!!

9 comments:

Gina said...

They are beautiful

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Life's little stuff said...

Hi Kris
The bags are so lovely.
And I totally agree - self seeders are the best .
Oh btw - did you say you're posting those bags to me? I'm sure that was right. Wasn't it?!!

cheers Catchup soon
Tina

Sarah said...

Wow you have done a lot! Lucky lucky Angel Partner of yours...

Deb said...

Kris who ever your partner is I am sure she will be absolutely thrilled with her gift, its is beautiful

Lotti said...

You are one very clever lady!!! These bags are awesome. I love the butterfly theme.

Unknown said...

HI Kris...your bag set looks lovely..you have done some Gorgeous stitching.
cheers
maree

Jenny said...

Very lovely-lucky duck swap partner

Katherine said...

Just beautiful, Kris! Someone is going to be thrilled to find such a gorgeous gift in their mailbox...

Jantine said...

Why do i think it is you who is my angel? If I am right, I am very lucky indeed. If not, someone else is! Well, I guess I have to wait and see;-)