Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Saturday 22 September 2012

A tree

a tree, partway through the painting process
I have been struggling with a headache for a few days now. Nothing seems to shift it. Yesterday I thought it hurt so much that I couldn't really do anything. Today it hurts so much I can't possibly do nothing. I guess it is changing at least! So I decided to paint this MDF tree that I bought last year at Spotlight. I am completely amazed at how many edges it has. Eventually it will all be white (I hope) with some glitter paint over the top. I'm not sure whether I am a glitter type person or not. Anyway, the paint is bought and I am definitely putting it on. Hopefully it will be pretty!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

head ache for a few days... crap... At least craft provides some therapy! Hope it goes with tonights sleep.

Shontelle said...

Your poor head. You are definitely a glitter person. I think that secretly everyone is. Glitter is beguiling....I even have edible glitter for my cupcakes. Embrace the sparkle.