Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Early Morning, Airport.

I got up at 3am this morning to take Sophie to the airport. She is visiting her sisters in Adelaide. I'm not really partial to such early starts and had to have a nap when I got home. (Well, it was still dark when I got home!) I am a little jealous of her because she is staying with some of my favourite people.

Some of my Adelaide people visiting Port Adelaide.
This early morning has seemingly rendered it impossible to accomplish anything today. I think I might just crank up the heater, put on a "house show", and stitch! (Gosh it is cold today here!)



No comments: