Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Sunday 27 May 2012

It's a scarf.


It has been chilly here. Thursday night I decided that knitting on the couch with a quilt would be the best activity. With my Bradley being away I also had some knit-friendly activities coming up. (Namely, basketball games which my Bradley normally does.) So, shortly after the third basketball game of the weekend began, I finished this scarf. Well, almost finished. I still have to sew the ends in. And right after I got it off the needles I began knitting another project. It's definitely knitting weather here. Off to knit some more.

5 comments:

Lotti said...

Nice scarf, love the colour. Scarves are so quick to knit, guess that's what I love about making them.

Suzanne said...

I love to knit! The blue color is very pretty!

Leanne said...

No wonder you are knitting it has turned cold so quickly. Nice colour. I haven't knitted in ages.

Daisy Jayne said...

Such a great project to do while watching the kids playing sports... love your choice of colour

Sarah said...

That looks so warm and snuggly