Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Rainbow

This rainbow was so brilliantly coloured I just HAD to take a photo of it. The photo is somewhat disappointing, but take my word for it, this was the biggest, brightest most irridescent rainbow I have ever seen.  Not a beautiful scene, but I was driving at the time!
We heard late last night that our fickle landlord has changed his mind and will not be selling our house. (His mind has been backwards and forwards on the issue several times over the last three weeks or so.) Apparently this is the final decision. (Uh-huh!) Part of me is outraged that he just can't make up his mind and leave it at that, and part of me is happy not to move. (After all, the sewing room is nearly finished!)

I am busy stitching here on a secret project I can't show you. (See, that's why I needed the pretty rainbow!) I am almost done and itching to get to my tts and finish it! And to get some progress on the pies and tarts happening!

We are also having an invasion from Adelaide later this week. Some of our favourite people are coming for a holiday. Can't wait!!!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

OH that is crap - not knowing where you are... especially when it involves such timely consuming effort on your part.

Enjoy the visitors!!!

BTW good rainbow. I hope you found the gold at the end? NOt that there is enough in our lives hey!

Suzanne said...

Great rainbow. I hope this is his final decision. Your sewingroom is too good to loss.

Shay said...

Let's hope Mr. I don't know my own mind doesn't change his mind again. That's great news.

Have a lot of grand kid loving fun with your visitors!

That rainbow is sweet. Made me smile...

Lorraine said...

Good news about the house....or crap news if he changes his mind again! hope you won't be too busy with your visitors to catch up next week......

Jantine said...

Stupid landlord, that must make you nervous, not knowing what is going to happen...

Unknown said...

It must be so difficult with him changing his mind , no wonder you needed the lovely rainbow !

Lotti said...

Well I think that's very inconsiderate on the part of the Landlord to mess you around like that and scare you half to death, thinking that you'll have to pack up and move again .... but a good decision on his part, as now you can stay there and finish the sewing room. Good choice to put up the rainbow in lieu of the project. Looks Cool. Rainbows are great.

Kalyan said...

Simply beautifully captured shot...lovely!

dutch sisters said...

Great rainbow picture!