Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Mail, it's a new Block of the Month!

Mail from Hettie!
So I guess I am a little crazy, but I have signed up to a new BOM from Sue Daley. (She is the pies and tarts designer) Here it is newly arrived from Hettie's Patch. It is more English paper piecing and is another one of those long term projects I am sure. It's called "This Goes with That" and involves fussy cutting, hexies, and (for me) contemporary fabrics. (There is a reproduction option too!) I am itching to get started on it and am hoping that it will complement the pies and tarts. (You know, when I am sick of the pies and tarts out will come the hexies!)

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

thanks for that!! I have been sooooooooo good and have resisted buying anything for so long......but have seen this BOM on a few websites and thought it looked interesting....but resisted....until now! I have ordered the repro fabrics .....ah...colour me weak... LOL