Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 30 June 2011

My Doll Quilt from Christine

My quilt from Christine
This was waiting for me this afternoon when I got home from the school run. Pretty exciting, huh? Thank you Christine! It's so sweet! I'm so glad it came today, because the end of that school run marks the beginning of the school holidays for us. Miss 14 has school tomorrow, but won't be going because we will be on our way to Adelaide. She to visit and stay with one of her sisters and me to Inspired Stitches (A great weekend!) and then I'll be staying with another of the girls. Anyway, must go pack!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is lovely.... thanks for sharing.

Christine

Shay said...

I love the colours in your doll quilt. Surprise mail is the best kind of mail!

Drive safely and have fun at Inspired Stitches!

Leanne said...

Your going to wear that road out. Have a great time at inspired stitches.

Chookyblue...... said...

any excuse to go back to Adelaide........have a fab time I know Sandy and Annette are going too.......

Lotti said...

What a nice quilt to receive in the mail. Really pretty. Looking forward to catching up with you

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Can't wait to hear all about inspired stitches.