Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of eight and grandmother of four who loves to make and create. Rosemary Hill is the name of our home where we live, work, learn and create together

Thursday 29 July 2010

Look at this Pip!

Wednesday saw us at Mrs 26's house for another sewing day. I stitched a little. Mostly we chatted. Miss 24 noticed this Christmas wall hanging and commented on how pretty it is. It's just hanging where it got put the day they moved in, but Mrs 26 said that she found it really inspiring in that position so she left it there.

Yep. Whenever she does the dishes she is reminded that everything is okay. (All is calm, all is bright) Mrs 26 won this in a blog giveaway that Pip had and loves it! I went to the patchwork apple today and bought some Christmas fabric. The Christmas in July theme may just linger on into August for me.

4 comments:

Mary Welsh Hubbard said...

it is a sweet little wall hanging.

Jo-Anne said...

That's a very inspirational wall hanging...I would keep it up all the time too! :)
I enjoyed reading about and looking at the pictures of your projects. Good job, you! You have been busy. I do hope you are on the mend and will be feeling like yourself again very soon.
Take care-
Jo-Anne

Linda said...

I just found your site through another one and see we have a lot in common. You love to stitch and I do too and we have the same taste...I have the same pillow as you do on the navy chair!!What fun!

Pip said...

I was actually looking at that pattern a couple of days ago and thinking that I would like to make another one sometime soon, it would be good for a small project.